- Spare Parts
- Effects machines
- Speaker Systems
- PA Gear
The Tectonic PL11NRBK Flat Panel Loudspeaker is an ideal choice for small to medium -sized venues where an equal audio experience for all seats across a very wide listening area is required.
The PL11NRBK is a passive speaker system comprised of a single Distributed Mode Loudspeaker (DML). 180 degree frontal hemispherical power response is 100Hz – 20kHz (+/-6dB) and is used in conjunction with Tectonic or third-party subwoofers.
The DML utilizes resonant mode acoustic physics to propagate very wide, diffuse audio energy into a given space. The DML requires no cross-over network that can introduce phase and time alignment issues or possible distortion.
The PL11NRBK has a horizontal and vertical coverage of 165⁰, provides a high margin of feedback resistance and generates near-zero amounts of odd-order harmonic artifacts and distortion. The net effect is superior intelligibility throughout a venue.
• Frequency Response: 110Hz – 20kHz (+/-6dB)
93Hz – 20kHz (+6dB/-10dB) (SWL)
• Continuous Power Rating: 200W RMS
• Program Power / Peak Power: 300W/400W
• Recommended Amplification: 400W @ 8 ohm
• Sensitivity: 92dB @ 1W/1M
• Peak Output: 118dB
• Nominal Impedances: 1 x DML, 8 ohm
• Horizontal Coverage: 165°
• Vertical Coverage: 165°
• Dimensions: 925mm W x 567mm H x 74mm D
• Weight: 58 lbs. (26.8 Kg)
Shipping Volume: .039cbm
Shipping Weight: 26.8kg
Warranty: 12 Months
Write a review